Specially designed to help seniors live a healthier lifestyle.
HOURS OF OPERATION: 5:00 A.M. TO 10:00 P.M. DAILY
E-MAIL ANY QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com
Here at the Annandale Health & Wellness Center we are committed to helping you with all of your wellness goals. Wellness doesn’t have to refer only to exercise. Wellness is mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, intellectual and social. Our goal is to help you in as many ways as possible to become an all-around healthy person.
We offer a variety of classes throughout the year designed to appeal to every interest level, including Yoga, Relaxation, Tai Ji Quan: Moving for a Better Balance, Water Aerobics, Stretching, Strengthening and Cardiovascular classes. We also want you to feel comfortable knowing that our staff is professional and has the education to help you reach your goals. We want you to feel comfortable and confident that you will be taken care of in the most professional manner possible. We are a wellness center, not a health club. We will answer any questions you may have and we want you to understand what you are doing and why you are doing it. We offer outstanding one-on-one service with professionally trained staff who will set up your individualized program and carefully monitor your progress to ensure you are progressing towards your goals. Our caring atmosphere, proven knowledge and fantastic service is what sets us apart.
- Balance testing and training
- Therapeutic pool designed for fitness classes
- Group classes including yoga, water aerobics, circuit training, and more…
- New, state of the art, equipment—uses SMARTCARD technology—we program your card for all the equipment you want to use, so you don’t have to remember anything but your card!
- Personal training and group personal training
- Locker rooms available
- Coffee shop, snack bar, and pro shop
- Pool heated to 87 degrees
- Spa for spa-therapy and just relaxing
- Safe and secure facility with professional, educated staff to assist you
Now taking Applications!
For more information, to find out what classes we are offering, or to find out how you can sign up, please contact us!
(320) 416 – 0284
500 Park Street E
Annandale, MN 55302