Annandale Care Center
Annandale Care Center is a 60 bed skilled nursing facility located in Annandale, Minnesota. We offer both private and semi-private rooms with many of the privates also with a private bathroom. All rooms are tastefully decorated, fully furnished and include 32″ flat screen televisions mounted on the wall. The campus grounds have several areas for enjoying the outdoors or just going for a stroll.
The common areas are comfortable with a home-like atmosphere and offer several choices of things to do for entertainment. As a professional, well-established organization, we focus on providing high quality 24-hour skilled nursing service to both long and short term clients. We promote wellness, motivating people to maintain or rehabilitate their physical, spiritual, social and psychological independence. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most Private Insurances.
Our program is client centered and outcome oriented. We have been successful in achieving excellent clinical and rehabilitative results with a high level of customer satisfaction. We are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services.
Medical & Rehabilitative Services
- Physicians with expertise in gerontology
- Professional nursing care 24-hours a day
- Pharmaceutical consultant
- Diagnostic services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Dietary Manager and Dietician Consultant
- Consulting Psychologist
We provide acute care after hospitalization and also can do emergency admissions from the Emergency Room, Clinic or home setting.
Are available to assist residents and nursing staff with working together to set goals and improve or maintain resident’s independence and abilities. Through goal orientated rehabilitation and discharge planning, short term residents are able to return to their homes quickly.
Annandale Care Center contracts with several hospice agencies to provide terminally ill residents and their families with additional support, care and comfort. Hospice and it’s specially trained staff supervise pain management and comfort care needs.
Spiritual Care Services
- Visiting Ministers
- Sacraments and individual spiritual counseling
- Weekly Rosary and monthly Catholic Mass services
- Protestant Services
Social & Psychological Services
- Licensed Social Worker on staff
- Family Council promoting education and mutual support
- Resident Council facilitating resident’s participation in planning.
- Consulting Psychologist
- Certified activity staff provide a variety of therapeutic and recreational programs in-house and off-site
- Community Volunteers visit on a one-to-one basis and assist with planned activities
- On-site beauty/barber shop.