Centennial Villa Assisted Living
We also offer Short Term Respite Care! Please call us for more information.
Registered as a Housing with Services establishment by the Minnesota Department of Health and licensed by the Minnesota Department of Health as a Comprehensive Home Care Provider.
Centennial Villa Assisted Living has a combination of one and two bedroom apartments with supportive services, personalized assistance and healthcare, located on a campus which includes a skilled nursing facility, memory care cottages, independent senior living apartments and a wellness center. Additional services available on campus include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy. Each apartment has a complete kitchen, living room, 1 or 2 bedrooms, private bath with shower and walk-in closets. Senior TV Cable is available in all units for purchase. Common spaces for all tenants to use include a dining room, laundry facilities, activities room, guest room and lounges. All apartments are for adults, aged 55 or better, who are able to assist with activities of daily living.
Click on the description below to see a floor plan:
- Standard one bedroom: 516 sq. ft.
- Handicapped one bedroom: 516 sq. ft.
- Large one bedroom: 626 sq. ft.
- Standard two bedroom: 826 sq. ft.
Assisted Living Basic Services
All tenants receive the Basic Package
- Breakfast, Lunch and Supper every day. Snacks available at coffee time.
- 24 hour Caregiver staffing and response system.
- Two loads of personal laundry plus one load of linens per person, per week.
- Thirty minutes of housekeeping per week.
- Daily garbage removal from apartment.
- Activities programming.
- Help in scheduling physician or other professional appointments and arranging transportation to appointments.
- Daily Well-being checks. Optional 12 a.m. and 3 a.m. checks.
- Nursing assessments.
- Supervisory visits.
- Nail Care and Vitals monthly
- Complimentary Fit 4 Life Exercise Classes held through our Wellness Center
- Bronze membership to Annandale Health & Wellness Center
A la Carte Services
Individualized services available for purchase.
- Assistance with shower or whirlpool bath.
- Assistance with Medication Delivery OR
- Medication Set up
- Assistance with Dressing
- Toileting Plan/Incontinent Care
- Assistance with Grooming/Hygiene
- Reminders or Behavioral Support
- Nutritional Support
- Escort to meals and/or activities.
- Transfer assistance
- Positioning assistance
- Oxygen Support
- Respiratory Support
- Clinical Monitoring
- Catheter/Ostomy Care
- Skin Care
- Diabetic Support and Insulin set up (Staff cannot give injections)
- Pacemaker checks per schedule
- Weekly or monthly injections by a Nurse.
- Personal Care Program (Incontinent products)
- Lab Coordination
Please call for more information on rates and definitions of services available!
Building Amenities include
- Cable TV in all common areas
- Senior TV Cable available for purchase. Facility antenna system for local TV.
- All utilities (except telephone and cable)
- Secured building
- Chapel services available on campus
- Indoor mail drop
- Beauty/Barber Shop available on campus
- Connected to Skilled Nursing Facility, Memory Care Cottages, Independent Senior Living Apartments and Annandale Health & Wellness Center
As of October 1st of 2011, any Minnesota Citizen who is thinking about moving into a registered housing with services setting like an assisted living is required to contact the Senior LinkAge Line® to talk to a Long Term Care Options Counselor. Find out the right questions to ask when touring an assisted living. To receive these types of support contact the Senior LinkAge Line® Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm at 1-800-333-2433.